Hi, I’m Jeremi McManus and I’ve been helping people create happy relationships since 2003. My own disappointments in early relationships were instrumental in leading me into the field of relationship counseling. After spending a decade of my youth overseas, I found home in San Francisco and earned a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology.
I draw on Attachment Theory and Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) to support individuals and couples gain a richer, fuller understanding of themselves and one other. My approach is strength-based, relational and compassionate and I integrate my own practice of mindfulness. I welcome the opportunity to work together to help you create the meaningful relationship that you desire.
Credentials and Professional Memberships:
- Licensed Psychotherapist, MFC #53447
- Certified – Emotionally Focused Therapy Advanced Core Skills Training
- Certified – Emotionally Focused Therapy Externship
- Member of Northern California Association of Emotionally Focused Therapists (NCEFT)
- Member of California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- M.S. in Counseling, concentration in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- B.A. in Sociology and Philosophy